These are so cool I don’t even know where to begin. I don’t think I can pick and choose which ones to post so I’m going to post all of them and there a lot of them.
Since most of these are catered to individual ponies instead of families they’re not a true coat of arms but I think they’re fun nonetheless. They vary in how detailed they are but given a lot of them are background ponies, that’s more than forgivable. Some of them even have more than one design. I think there’s only one I didn’t outright like, the Cutie Mark Crusaders’ coat of arms.
For a taste of what they’re like above the break, here’s a wallpaper made out of the Rainbow Dash coat of arms. You love it, don’t you? Well, if you don’t then you should. Because it is totally rad.
For the rest, read on!
Mane Six + Spike Coat of Arms:
Celestia, Luna, combined Coat of Arms, and royal guard:
Apple Family Members: (Big Mac, Granny Smith, Braeburn, Apple Bumpkin - No Applebloom yet!)
Wonderbolts and Shadowbolts: (Spitfire, Soarin’, Wonderbolts, Shadowbolts)
All other background ponies: (In order: Doctor Whooves, Discord, Zecora, Bon-Bon, Lyra, Octavia, DJ Pon3/Vinyl Scratch, Colgate, Cheerilee, Carrot Top, Mrs. Cake, Mr. Cake, The Cakes combined, Caramel, Toffee, Creme Brulee, Trixie, Snips, Snails, Photo Finish, Hoity Toity, Herald, Mayor Mare, Sir Colton Vines III, Prince Blueblood)
- subwaywithinmymind likes this
- defenseattorneyshadowflare reblogged this from fuckyesrainbowdash and added:
- defenseattorneyshadowflare likes this
- thederpmeister likes this
- deflare likes this
- buzzlightyearsu likes this
- nowwecanhavenicethings likes this
- themusicalgingergeek reblogged this from fuckyesrainbowdash
- the-grim--creeper likes this
- fuckyesrainbowdash posted this